Ramblings

| Posted in , , | Posted on 9:29 PM

  The second term has started.
  Shit.
  It's crazy how much work I have left and I'm still doing nothing about it.
  Meh. What bullshit this is.
  School's not getting any funner, but yes, playing Iron Maiden's Trooper right before studies began helped things.
  Some blasts managed to freak out a few kids today. Somebody put a bomb, not one used by a terrorist but one used by kids during Diwali, in one of the toilets and the blast broke the glass panes inside it. While I was still busy wondering what the hell had happened, Remya was smart enough to say, 'Arre! You guys wait for the second blast. That'll just rock the whole school!' And when she say the look of disbelief on my face, she said, 'I was kidding!' Thank God for that, but yes, there was another blast.
  Nilanjana came and said hi to me after the end of god-knows-what period and she said, 'I'm cranky and I'm sad and I do not like this!' To that I said, 'And I need to pee and they locked all the washrooms,' That's why I like her - irrespective of whatever crap goes on in both our lives, we always have enough time to spare for our moment of craziness retardedness.
  I have to submit Eco, Chem and History copy tomorrow.
  This year is crappy, and ironical even more, since this is the only academic year that I'm actually studying and we're being graded for classroom behaviour and attendance. It's something like: Classroom(Behaviour; Attendance) [<--------Get that!?]
   I broke the first string of my guitar yesterday. It just ripped from the center, and I didn't know that could even happen. And in case you're wondering how I played Trooper without a first string, I'll say that I just played it a string above.
   I'm gonna get a guitar slide soon. I've been pining for one since crazy ever since I heard Slash's Snakepit's Beggars And Hangers-on.
   French day is coming close too. Dammit I CANNOT sing while playing guitar and I'm gonna be graded on THAT. Fuck you CCE. Again, fuck you.
   Second Term's gonna be the cherry on the cake that is unfortunately, my life, and I'm gonna have to 'enjoy' it as much as I possibly can. Yeah, like as if that's gonna happen when I know Butane can also be called 2Methyl-Propane if you change the position of carbon atoms. What shit, seriously. If I cut my arm and paste it on my leg will my name change?
 
   Ramblings
 What joy they bring to the agitated and self depreciative soul.
 
 

Comments (0)