I'm So Cool!

| Posted in , , | Posted on 11:33 AM


[This is what me and Anish Majumdar were discussing the night before our respective second language unit tests: French and Sanskrit.]

I'm So Cool!

I'm so cool someone threw water on me and it froze on my skin and now I'm called Ice Man!

I'm so cool when I came back from Antarctica, Global Warming started!

I'm so cool I gave the sun a frost bite!

I'm so cool I need a year of practice to get warmed up!

I'm so cool you'll feel you're cool 'cause you know me!

I'm so cool that from October to February, people have to wear woolen clothes around me!(*)

I'm so cool I sell snowballs at the Sahara!

I'm so cool I look at the sun and it's night!

I'm so cool I can keep all the food in my fridge cool!

I'm so cool someone fired a missile towards me and it didn't reach me 'cause it was 
heat-seeking missile!



X-x-X

How cool are we? :P
For the record, we weren't drugged, high, drunk, or stoned. [Honest] :D
(*) - This one by Dhruv Diddi. :)

Comments (2)

Really COOL!!!

:)