Christmasy Feelings

| Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 12:07 AM

   It's Christmas 2010 already? Well, at least now I know I'll die sooner than I realize, so it's cool.
   How would you feel if you were to spend Christmas studying for a goddamned 'Talent Reward Examination' to be held the day after? I mean, considering the fact that I have no REAL talent in Maths, Physics or Chemistry whatsoever, and that the 'Reward' I'll get wouldn't particularly be any rewarding - to me, that is - I don't even really know why I'm even taking it. But then again, so are about a lakh or even more students all over India, so I guess I'm not the only one. I'd still think it'll be a rank wasted: The person who'd be ranked after me could easily get my rank, provided of course I don't give the test. But such a situation might arise in which I'm the one who's ranked last, justifying my taking the test - I'd be helping the one who would stand last had it not been for me, stand second last right?
   You know, I can be very sure of the fact that most people don't really 'celebrate' Christmas. I mean, aside from Christians who actually do something, everybody else treats Christmas like a regular holiday, right?
   I wrote a delightful little letter addressed to Santa too. I mean, well, technically not addressed because I don't know the address, but still. It reads:


    Dear Santa,
       I don't have a wishlist for you this year. Like the previous one. AND the one before.
    See, the reason is, that I don't really know what I want. Or what I should want...
    You know what I mean right? So this year, instead of giving you a wishlist and expect
    -ing you to fulfill it, I'd just want you to give a list of things I should wish for. If you 
    could just do that, it'd be appreciated. Very much. Thanks :)
    
Srimanta

   Come to think of it, I DO know why Santa doesn't come to India. Like... how many number of houses here even have chimneys? (O_o)
   Christmas wasn't really sad. I'm just remarkably more cynical than I used to be last year. The sad part is that I have to spend about 8 hours tomorrow going to the FIITJEE test center, giving an IQ and a PCM paper, and coming back from the FIITJEE test center. It's sad. And I can't even really say, "Why me, God?" 'cause it'd be freaking stupid to say such a thing when I'm obviously aware of the fact that tons - and literally tons - of people take the test. In fact, there are a number of people who've talked to me only regarding the FTRE. Had it not been for the FTRE, I don't even know if they'd have even said hello to me.
   I was talking to one of my friends about something... and it was a particularly interesting one. She mentioned the term, 'Blackberry Contacts'
   
   I asked her, 'What the hell? Blackberry contacts? Is that a reference to your friend possessing one or him having contacts in the company called Blackberry?'
   'It refers to him possessing a Blackberry'
   'So you'll call the contacts of his Blackberry, his Blackberry contacts? Seriously?'
   'Yeah!'
   'Why? If I have an iPhone, and you're one of the contacts, what would you be called then? An Apple Contact?'
   
   Well, come to think of now, I just guess it was plain irritating for her.
   That'll be all I have to share about me and my Christmasy feelings at the moment.
   
Goodnight, y'all.
:)

Comments (1)

This calls for a Christmas toast to retards of the highest order like us!

P.S. Why? Doesn't she have those 'coloured' contacts? ;]