A Killer With Demands

| Posted in , , , , , , , | Posted on 9:52 PM

   Science is a crafty killer. You'll never find evidence on the scene of the murder.
  I don't want to ramble about science anymore. I'd rather study physics; that'll probably ease up on the guilt factor and the bitchiness.
  Lots of my friends have told me I'm acting like a snobby bitch after taking up science by not talking to them. That is sad. It's not like I don't try though. It's just that, well, Science is pretty demanding. It's like a mistress; and the deal with mistresses is that they want attention all the time they're around, because they know they aren't going to be around for long. But that's where Science is a step ahead: it's always around. If you're reading this with any concentration, you'd have noticed I've spellt science with a capital 'S'. That is done in an attempt to personify it. As a killer. With demands.
  And you know the thing with demanding killers right? You don't fulfill their demands, you get killed.
  I haven't written anything good in freaking ages. I thought I'd write a poem in English class, but somehow I was cajoled into solving chemistry sums while our teacher rambled on incessantly at a pitch that could deafen even dolphins.
  Our English book has a creative writing section at the very end. There was this one exercise in which you had to write a 4-line poem on something. I smiled to myself as I read, and when one of my classmates saw me flipping through the creative writing section, he gave me a baffled look; like something one would give to a duck trying to fly. Or better yet, a walking mosquito. Why waste time walking when you can fly?
  Needless to say, most of the science folks aren't particularly in touch with their right brain, but that's okay. They're almost gripped their left ones.
  It has also come to my notice that I don't really read a lot of books, I can hardly classify myself as a good guitarist, and when it comes to science, I'm just a plain wannabe.
  So I probably won't end up being a majorly succesfull author. Or a musician. And chances are, I won't end up in IIT either. Damn, I'm headed towards abject failure. Then what the hell am I doing now, and will continue to, for the next two years? Minimizing damages.
  Speaking of damages, for the past few days in the zero-period, I've been singing and playing guitar all at once. It's fun. Tremendous fun. I know now why Clapton and Hendrix and all those singer-guitarists choose to both sing and play guitar: they don't need someone to sing PLUS it's freaking awesome! Although I'd say for the people around me it's nothing less than a catastrophe; and I do thank them from the bottom of my heart.
  And after I'm done making disastrous music which is fun nevertheless, I have to make a run for Physics class. Usually. And in the Physics practical lab, something happens to the time-space continuum. Time travels dreadfully slow. Seriously.
  VMC classes haven't even started yet. This summer vacation I'll spend more time in VMC then I will inside my house I guess. Or well, atleast roughly. And here's the reason why I'm even MORE screwed:


No Report Present. Yet.
   I have this feeling that the next two years are going to be hard. Much, much harder than the hard rock that I've treated my ears to all these years, but that's irrelevant right?
  Sigh.
  

  So, until I get more frustrated or have an idea to expand upon,
  Adios.

Comments (0)