The Postulate Of Change

| Posted in , , , | Posted on 3:25 PM

  Some friend of mine told me a few days back that he thought I was changing. 
  For the first few minutes, I swear, I was wondering about what change he was referring to. I mean, it'd been a considerable amount of time since puberty hit me, so it just sort of got me thinking.
   And then I figured he wasn't referring to what I thought he was referring to. Maybe he thought I'd changed because I'd been playing less rock riffs and more blues on my guitar. Maybe it was because I'd started listening to indie music; and I'd loved it. Or maybe it was because I was acting like an asshole in general, which, I sometimes do - but there are things that I just cannot control. Like being an asshole.
   And then I realized that he'd changed too. Not that he was acting like an asshole, though, no. Something else. Something unnoticeable. But yes, he had changed. That was certain.
   So I came up with... this!
The Postulate Of Change
The postulate of change states that change is a necessary, and an inevitable part of everyone's life. Whether it be time, places, friends, minds, people or even clothes during a day, change is not only required, but important as well. People often tend to forget that the only thing permanent is change. And wine; unless you end up consuming it. Or maybe whiskey too but I'm not so much of an alcoholic so I wouldn't know.

   There. Ramble ramble. Rant rant.
  Anyway, when somebody tells you you've changed with a very uncertain look on their face, it sucks.
   But then again, if you've been busting your rear end at a gym and then people say you've changed... guess it wouldn't so much then, would it?

   .
   .
   .  
   I'm demented. Period.

Comments (0)