Endless Linger

| Posted in , , , , | Posted on 12:22 AM

Fleeting away,
Higher and higher,
Cloud to cloud;
Just one more look of inebriation.

Floating around,
Further, beyond,
High off the ground;
Drowned in pleas of desperation

You look at me, weary;
With puffy cheeks
And heavy, stone-like eyes...

I call to you,
But my voice subsides
In a million hides in your skin...

And I will slip away, sail afar,
Far from the seething reaches of your voice

And I won't be lingering...

In your hands, in your hair,
In your hard, heavy voice
I will no longer be there

From your heart, from your mind,
From the tips of your fingers,
I will be gone

I will steal away, vamoose
Recede like the wind

And all you'll feel is a breeze.

Comments (2)

This. Is good stuff. I couldn't help but comment this time, boy. this was pretty damn amazing.
Wow. Okay.
wow.

^_^
Thank you, sistaah! Your feedback is always appreciated. :D