A First Among Many Other Firsts

| Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 10:47 PM

   I had my first Physics Unit test today. And my first VMC class today, which also happened to be a Physics class. And I also had my first Introduction to Calculus class which, coincidentally, happens to be a part of Physics. And of maths, but that's a different thing. Our Physics teacher taught us, so I'm counting it in Physics. Like that matters anyway, it's still a bunch of weird symbols that somehow relate to changes in physical quantities.
   If I were to calculate all the time I spent learning physics or doing physics, I'd have to add up the one hour I spent attempting the unit test (which, thankfully, went okay) and the one hour distributed over two periods that I spent studying Physics in school, and then the three and a half hours I spent studying it in VMC.
   Total? Five and a half hours.
   Man, if I had a girlfriend, I'd have certainly probably given her less attention!
   When people say science students don't have lives, they're only technically wrong; otherwise though, they're spot on!
   Sigh.
   I have, however, made a mutual agreement with my soul(which I'm supposed to have but am not really aware of) to never EVER give up writing. Or other forms of expressing myself through writing, or merely words for that matter. And so, I'll continue writing for Epigram Magazine and for this blog of mine and if any science chapter that I'm supposed to threatens to endager me or my writing, I'm going to throw my books in the dustbin. And I'm pretty sure I'll take 'em out a while later I shall still call this trivial act of mine necessary.
   Anyway, I have this article to write for Epigram. I can't even express how thankful I am to them for giving me something to work on. It seems like all I think about with Science around me is, well, pretty much Science.
   I wrote this song on my guitar a few days back. It's called Senseless Blues; because sometimes the only thing you want to do is be senseless.
   AND!
   I'd written this crappy poem a few days back in a free period in class too. I guess I'll post it later. Or not.
   I want to spend about 5 hours playing guitar someday. Fuck, would I be happy then! Not much in this worlds compares to playing a clean-toned guitar when no one's around you. It's like the notes speak to me. Well, not really. But it's awesome. It feels awesome. I like who I become when I'm playing guitar, 'cuz it sure as hell ain't one lonely depressed teenager who's still gotta lotta science studying to do. Bleh.
   So, anyway, I thought I'd end with this joke I thought up a little while ago. It goes:

When you tell someone to, 'Go sleep with the fishes,' and they reply, 'I don't want to have sex with fish!' you just KNOW they haven't read The Godfather.

This is how Luca Brasi 'slept with the fishes'
   Haha. I know, right? Random!
  

Comments (2)

VMC? Aah there goes another one!
And HELL YEAH. Boyfriends/Girlfriends crib a LOT about all this shit. Atleast mine does :/ And PLEASE don't lose out on any of your talents! I gave up a HELL lot of things, including writing. And trust me on that it's definitely not a good feeling!

I should probably not laugh about the boyfriend thing because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be that kind. Thankfully though, I don't have a girlfriend yet, and if luck continues to favour me, I shan't have one for the next two years. :) *sarcasm*
I'll try and do all I possibly can about writing and everything. And I know it really does suck when you've given up on writing. It sucks balls. BIG balls.
But I plan on continuing, and whether or not Science wants me to is something i don't really care about. :D