One Week Down

| Posted in , , , , , , , , , | Posted on 9:53 PM

   The calendar in my PC tells me it's Wednesday, 12th January, 2011.
   Fuck the fucking calendar, man. It's sad. 2010's gone. 
   2011's a little gone too. One week down. One week four days, to be precise.
   So, good thing our holidays got extended. Or I'd have been studying for my English unit test to be held tomorrow. Which is not happening. Thanks to God and the crazy winters. But losers like me aren't really satisfied ever, so I'm still kinda pissed that they're still starting. I mean.. they should be scraped. Or raped. Or whatever.
    The cold is making me fucking angry. It's so cold I don't feel like getting out of my bed(not that I feel like doing it all of the time, but still). The worst part about the winter season is that my productive output levels decrease drastically. For all I care, I haven't done ANYTHING that is going to be worth something later in life. Not studies anyway, I've been still playing guitar like crazy; and even more so after I found out this tone in my processor that sound EXACTLY like the intro tone in Wolfmother's Joker And The Thief, with the phaser and everything. And I've been discovering new music too. This one friend of mine posted a link to the Mellowdrone song Orange Marmalade on his wall, and damn am I in love with that song. There's another song called DMT that's awesome. Another friend suggested to me the song called The High Road by Broken Bells. It's nice too. There's something awfully haunting about that weird thing that plays in the intro. And then there's the whole soundtrack to Garden State that I'll be listening to in the coming week, not really giving a rat's smelly behind about studies or whatever. But I'm just trying to act all cool and shit. Of course I'd care.
   There's a Science unit on 14th. Then French on 15th. And the VMC test on 16th. And SSt on 17th. All that being said, I'll probably score shit in SSt because there's three whole chapters and not enough time. And a more than adequate dose of laziness.
    Oh, speaking of VMC, did you know they give a goddamned CD loaded with a software that contains test papers with all answers and everything? It greets me beautifully too:

    
   Twenty one-and-a-half hour each tests. Damn you VMC. [The software's pretty slick though. It is appreciably dig-able.]
   My intellect - if at all there was any - has gone out for a long walk on the streets. It plans to be there for a while. Well, at least till the boards end. Oh you don't know, do you? According to people who keep forwarding me texts, the date sheet of the non-board people is the same as that of the board people. So. That means... March will be a waste. The whole of March.  Here's the CBSE Board Date Sheet for the Xth Grade:

   1st March - French
   5th March - Maths
   7th March - Sanskrit [Which I'm not appearing for thanks to French]
   10th March - SSt
   14th March - Hindi [Which again, I'm not appearing for thanks to French]
   16th March - Foundation of IT [Which is useless now. For me, at least.]
   18th March - English 
   23rd March - Science

   There. The whole of March. Gone.
   And the whole of February gone too. For preparations and shit.
   And half of January's gone too. What the fuck?
   I'm in no mood to race with Time. I don't take part in the races anyway, it's Life that participates. And ironically, Life is running slow as usual; instead of being hand-in-hand with Time. They need to work on their love-hate relationship. Seriously.
   And I need to study Science, Maths, SSt, French and English. Fuck the tenth grade.
   Oh, before I leave - I was listening to Broken Bells' self titled album while typing this. Citizen, Sailing To Nowhere, and Float are good; besides The High Road. Discovering new music is always nice! :)

Comments (3)

Oh God. Giving VMC, eh?
Btw, you write very well :)

Yet for some reason it wouldn't surprise me when you score an A2 this term again despite your laziness. :|

@Fizz: Yeah. Sadly. I'm giving VMC :(
And thanks :)

@NGSquare: Well. No. I won't get an A2 that easily. Really. Although, I'm pretty sure I'd aim for an A1. And you've got to start studying sometimes, right? :P