Inconvenience Regretted

| Posted in , , , , , | Posted on 9:14 PM

 My internet hasn't been working for the majority of the past week, since the 12th. This just bloody sucks. I had three freaking holidays after that, and I didn't have internet; that's like having cake batter and no oven to cook. Sigh. Sadness. Inconvenience regretted. Anyway, I've been feeling better about myself lately. I won't go into details, but let's just say the VMC Safdarjung Centre is pretty life changing, and I mean it as literally as I possibly can. And yes, it doesn't have anything to do with girls. Nothing. At. All.
 Moving on, this week hasn't sucked as bad as all the other weeks before this; but then again, it's just another week. School's going pretty awesome. And, I've just had my very first experience of a guitar class, and not as a student. Awesome.
 Music's awesome, too. I've been playing guitar and writing songs and whatnot. It's always fun, doing all this. I'm pretty sure I'd love to do this for the rest of my life. I'm not implying in any way that the stage is my place to be, I'm just saying I friggin' love music.
 Writing's going well, too. I wrote this poem a few days back that I couldn't post because of the lousy internet. I shall be posting it today. And my internet's still not back yet, though. I'm using my dad's laptop, only because I've come back from 4 hours of classes and have 4 hours of classes tomorrow and 3 hours the day after.
 I'm getting closer to the seniors of this year, man. I don't know what I'll do when they're gone. It'll be sad. Really sad.
 I'd love to ramble more and more, about anything and everything, but I can't; I have a bunch of short stories to write and dozens of worksheets to finish, and of course the former is given more priority.
 I wish I knew what it was like to love. Not love music, or writing - because I do, and it freaking feels great - but a person. I wish I knew for certain it was love, and nothing else but love. Love isn't a function well defined is it?
 But that doesn't matter. I'm already acquainted to a different sort of love. And that love doesn't waiver, so I'm cool.
 Peace out, yo!
 |m| (-_-) |m|

Comments (0)