Godsend

| Posted in , , , , | Posted on 10:55 PM

  Pink Floyd.
  You godsend. Just when I needed you the most.

  I wanted awesomeness in my ears. I wanted Pink Floyd. I needed Pink Floyd. But I didn't have internet.
  And so I found a DVD with all of PInk Floyd's songs in my CD cabinet, and I'd had it with me ever since October 2009. And till yesterday I hadn't run it, once.
 I believe in destiny, yes.
  So, yes. Life's been okay. I've been trying to study like an ass, and for the most part I'm succeeding; only at the 'ass' bit. It's fun, though. I don't hate it so much now. It's growing onto me.
 My internet isn't back yet. That bit is not growing onto me at all.
 Another thing that's growing onto me is Pink Floyd. And I really mean it; I listen to their 25 minute songs in one go without pausing them even once, and at one go. It's fun. It's fuuuu-uh-uuuuhn. Echoes, A Saucerful of Secrets, Atom Heart Mother, Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I,II,III,IV,V and VI,VII,VIII,IX). And these are just the long ones. The last song mentioned is the trippiest song I've heard in a while; it trips me up every time I listen to it. Every. Single. Time.
 I'm planning on posting a lot of drafted stuff. I will, though, very soon.
 I've been talking to this friend of mine. And she's awesome. Bloody awesome. She'll make me awesome, too. And the very first step to attaining complete awesomeness, as suggested by her, is to 'stop hanging out with blondes random people, and start reading more novels.'
 Oh yuss. Shall do.
 On the reading list now: A Thousand Splendid Suns, by Khaled Hosseini. I'm absolutely certain it'll kick some major butt. So yeh - I shall go, and read it now.
 But I need to finish my Physics practical file first. Dangit. (>_<)

 Au revoir,
 Les peuples

 PS - I have no idea whether that is correct french or not.

Comments (0)