The Other Day

| Posted in , , | Posted on 11:31 PM

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 21; the twenty-first edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.
The Other Day

The other day I was a tree,
Leaves flailing in the wind

The other day, a flower,
Blooming in the spring

The other day, a caterpillar,
Shattering its cocoon

The other day, a wolf,
Wailing like a loon

The other day, a fig,
Burning with the coal

The other day, a fish,
In a deadly shoal

The other day, a star,
Falling from the sky,

The other day, a baby,
With tears in his eyes,

The other day, I thought I knew
Who I was to be

But the other day, I know,
I wasn’t quite me.



The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

Comments (9)

ooooohhhh

that was auch a beautiful piece... I am not much into poetry but I really liked this one!

ATB for BAT

Read mine at The other day

None of us know what the future holds, just what we thought in the past what would be now! :) Well said!

Definitely a beautiful poem. Nice!


Sureindran - The Other Day

a beautiful poem.. Wanna know what happened the other day?

Someone is Special

Had a sense of innocence about it...

Beautifully written friend.

Good poem.. As some one already mentioned, well said!!

the other day6....i wished to be her and understand wht she feels :9................nice poem...loved it

I loved it!
Awesome man!